Kentaro Takagi, Dr. Eng.
Dept. of Mechanical Systems Engineering,
Graduate School of Engineering
Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, 464-8603 Japan
E-mail: kentaro.takagi @ nagoya-u.jp
- Selected papers
- Parameters of an electromagnetic transducer (e.g. voice coil moter) can be estimated just by measuring the impedance. Frequency response of the impedance shows typical property of a distributed system.
T. Ikegame, K. Takagi, T. Inoue, I. Jikuya,
Sensorless parameter estimation of electromagnetic transducer considering eddy currents,
Mechatronics, vol.45, pp.130-142, 2017 Aug.
[pdf (free until Aug.23, 2017)]
- Cu2+ ion greatly enhances the deformation of ionic polymer-metal composite actuators.
K. Takagi, N. Tomita, K. Asaka ,
A Simple Method for Obtaining Large Deformation of IPMC Actuators Utilizing Copper Tape,
Advanced Robotics, vol.28, issue.7, pp.513-521, 2014 Jan.
[pdf (free up to 50)]
- Modeling, measurement, control and robotic application of electro-active polymer sensor/actuator
- Key Words : Electroactive Polymer, Ionic Polymer-Metal Composite (IPMC),
Soft Actuator/Sensor, Electromechanical Transducer, Artificial Muscle, Soft Robot
- My research interests include modeling, measurement, and control of electro-active polymers (EAPs). Robotic applications of EAP sensors/actuators are also my interests.
- Shunt damping and vibration measurement of smart structures with piezoelectric materials
- Key Words : Piezoelectric Material, PZT, PVDF, Shunt Damping, Passive Vibration Control,
Modal Filter, ICA, Structural Health Monitoring, Smart Structure
Last updated: 2016/8/26